Thursday, January 23, 2014

These Boots are Made for Walking...

boots, boots, boots


First of all, my weakness in life usually involves one of three things: salt, shoes, or a great bag.  This winter season has not been any exception.  I have been wearing a pair of boots on the reg and adding different boots to my collection every time I hit the streets of the shopping mall.  What can I say? Everyone has a weakness, right? Right. Ok then. 
Source
Introducing my newest addition the Franco Sarto Chipper Tall Wide Calf Riding Boots.  
Source
I just got these this past weekend and only have donned them one time.  Many things drew me to the boots but my favorite parts were the band at the top and the wideness in the calf area.  My calves are not skinny lady calves so when I have some room there I like to wear a cute pair of boot socks and if the boots are too tight I cannot successfully do that.  I got them on a killer sale too, which is no longer going on (insert sad face here).  I liked that they have a buckle at the heal and they also look a tad more dressy than most of my boots. These come in a pretty cognac brown, two toned brown and black and in two toned browns.  Head to Macy's if you approve!
top: KiKi La'Rue, scarf: KiKi La'Rue, leggings: White Plum, bracelets: Stella & Dot


A couple of weeks ago, my eyes were stuck by these beauties: Sperry Top-Sider Women's Hikerfish Booties in black leopard.  
Source
I love these beauties.  I love them more than any of my regular Sperry Top-Siders.  They are perfect because you can wear them with jeans and they just look like boat shoes.  You can wear them with skinnies and you have just amped your outfit up with some adorable leopard print!  I wore them last week to work with red skinnies and a black shirt.  I just love them.  I also picked these booties up at Macy's.

My next boot love is something that I never really pictured myself wanting or even loving, but from the world of Pinterest and some outfit compilation I found myself wanting a pair and quickly.  I am of course talking about a pair of L.L. Bean bean boots.
Source
Now they were backordered like crazy when I went hunting for them so I turned to my trusty Ebay app and was able to find a pair that would be delivered to my door before the snow melted.  I have worn them four times already! I love them.  They look just as cute with leggings as they do with skinny jeans. Look at these cute Pinterest finds of how to wear the bean boots.
Cute right? All pins found on my My Rodeo Drive board!
I cannot even believe this next pair of boots I am going to share with you.  I have to start with my obsession with Hunter boots.  I love them.  If you are ever going to invest in a pair of wellies please make them Hunters.  But anyways, I was shopping at Easton Town Center one day with my mom and in the matter of 15 minutes two girls walked by me with Tiffany blue Hunter wellies.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  They were beautiful.  So I immediately went to the Hunter website, followed by every department store.  To no avail, it didn't look like these babes existed.  After a lot of research, I found out they were available in the UK and not in the US.  So easy shipping right? No.  However, Amazon runs a different UK site and they allow international shoppers...so I was able to grab a pair of short Tiffany blue Hunters! And seriously I swoooooooon!

They are perfect and beautiful right? I just happened to have a fresh coating of snow to model them off! :) They are my favorite, favorite, favorite!

Have you found any awesome boot or shoe finds this season? If so, please share with me! :) My collection can always continue to grow!
Source



2 comments: