Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Perfect Neutral Eye


One of my favorite pastimes is watching beauty gurus on YouTube. Jaclyn Hill is by far my favorite.  She is fun to watch because she is real. She knows her stuff, gives it to her viewers straight up, and is funny.  She has a way of posting a video and and talking about a product and before the video is over, I have already ordered the products to try!  Call me crazy, I know!

These three eyeshadows are definite HITS.  They are so smooth--like butter--and last well over all day long.  The color pay off is exactly what it looks like in the pan and simply glides on without effort.


I use Champagne Quartz on my lid, Camel in my crease as my transition color, and then Toast (which is BY FAR my favorite) in the lower V of my crease.  Champagne Quartz gives a shimmery glow to your lid that is very pretty.  Camel is a close match to MAC's Soft Brown (which is my go to transition shade).  And of course, Toast is a deep carmel meets dirt brown shade that may not look like the most beautiful in the pan, but ooooooh it is so pretty on.  


So once again Jaclyn was right, gave perfect advice and this is now my go to look.  If you like neutral shades and don't mind high end products, check out these three by Bobbi Brown today!  



1 comment:

  1. This is not good for my bank account. I love Jaclyn too! Now, I need this and concealer. :)

    ReplyDelete