Thursday, December 5, 2013

ModCloth & Polyvore Styled by Jess

Let's Play Dress Up...

This week I am participating in an exciting, weekly competition hosted by ModCloth calledPolyvore Outfit Challenge.  I created a look using a preselected piece from the ModCloth site.  I included the preselected piece and up to 7 more ModCloth items.  I had a ball doing this.  Not only did I get to pick out an outfit that I thought went well together, but I made the collage on Polyvore in hopes to be the winner! :)

This week the preselected piece was the winterberry tart coat by Steve Madden.  As soon as I saw the coat, I wanted it.  It is so pretty in color and style.  In my mind I saw a romantic coat to keep you warm on a beautiful starry night.    So I decided right then and there to style the coat as part of a date night look.  Drumroll please…

I love the look, don't you?  I decided to go with a girlie look as the coat as girlie fathers with the belt and fuller skirt at the bottom.  The booties are so cute with skinny jeans and that top--swoon.  I went with gold jewelry and for our a cute scarf to keep warm.

If anyone wants to take me on a date night in Paris or see lights, let me know and I will order this outfit right away! Haha.  You can check out each of the links to buy the items on my Polyvore page here.

2 comments:

  1. Love this look!!! Good job :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://michaelkors.shoplal.com/

    ReplyDelete