Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

a peak at my recent fashion…

I thought it was due time for a little fashion post.  I have been posting my #ootd pictures on Instagram pretty much daily these days.  I will link some items if they are still available online for shopping.  Disclaimer: I did not just buy all of these items…they are a mix of super old, old, recent, and gifts! So let's take a journey into my closet…
jcrew and tory burch

 Vest :: JCrew via Ebay, Shirt :: Old Navy, Necklace :: JCrew, Skinny Pants :: Seven, Flats :: Tory Burch, Beaded Bracelet :: Target, Braided Bracelet :: JCrew, Small Beaded Bracelet :: Michael Kors, Watch :: Michael Kors

This vest will be a winter staple, there isn't any doubt about that.  I have been stalking it for MONTHS on Ebay and seeing it in a GAzillion pins on Pinterest didn't help my shopping cart.  However, needless to say, paired with my flowered necklace and a button up…I was pleased with the outfit.
jcrew on the scottish side

 Denim Top :: JCrew, Plaid Skirt :: JCrew, Tights :: Target, Boots :: Franco Sarto, Chain Necklace :: Derng, Jeweled Necklace :: TargetBeaded Bracelet :: TargetSmall Beaded Bracelet :: Michael Kors, Watch :: Michael Kors

I kept getting asked if I was Scottish when I wore this outfit.  But I have to tell you, I loved it.  I have bought at least four different denim shirts in the last two years trying to find the best fit and one that was truly one I loved.  Well, I have finally, finally it.  JCrew Factory had this one 30% over Veteran's Day and I got an extra 30% at checkout!  The tights are on sale right now two for $8--so if you are into color tights for skirts and dresses, head to Target!

leopard, sequins, and leather

Sweater :: Kohl's, Pants :: Kohl's, Necklace :: Jewel Kade

My favorite part of this outfit was the pants.  They are trimmed in leather on the sides and the waistband.  I couldn't find them online but I know they are still at Kohl's, brand APT9.  The sweater is super comfy which I love because usually crew sweaters make me look like SpongeBob Square Pants.  But this one was flattering and I appreciated that.  I loved the outfit and think it will be on repeat for this winter!

pleated poppy



5 comments:

  1. Loving all of the outfits!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your leopard, sequins and leather look is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you look pretty adorable in all of these! I'm jealous of the vest. I have been eying it too. I just haven't taken the plunge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great outfit combos - I am loving that flower necklace!

    ReplyDelete