Wednesday, November 13, 2013

That's Very Pinteresting!

I have found myself perusing Pinterest so much lately.  I think it is the holiday spirit creeping back into my life.  I wanted to share a few of my finds today with the hopes that I can complete the look or the craft for some of these very soon!

This pin is so cute and in perfect timing for Thanksgiving.  I need to get some card stock before I can print it though.  She has some cute ideas and her blog is cute period.  This bundle is $5.00 here.  She also makes me wanna learn how to do this technique and I think I can in Photoshop so add that to the crafty list.


I must confess that I have a love for burlap.  I love the texture and the look in general and when I saw this burlap garland, swoon. It seems easy enough too.  I am thinking that this would be a great touch with my burlap reindeer I purchased two weekends ago from Target.  Remember him?

This outfit is a current love for me and I think it would be great for Christmas Day.  I love to dress in holiday fashion once I crawl out of my Christmas pjs.


I just saw a similar sweater at Urban Outfitters this weekend. I may just need to take the plunge and order it so I can rock this look.


This last pin actually makes me a little mad because I feel like I am rather good at painting my nails.  I paint them every 5 days so they always are maintained and shiny.  However, when people put their looks on Pinterest they just look better.  But this look here, is perfect for the holidays.


So if anyone knows how to get the glitter nail to look that good, please…do tell!

Well those are my interesting pins for the time being.  If you do not follow me on Pinterest, go here!



2 comments:

  1. That holiday sweater is ADORABLE! I think you need it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these pins are so cute! Those sweaters.... I love!

    ReplyDelete