Thursday, November 7, 2013

I wanna be a GLADIATOR!

Today I am going to spend a little time explaining to you why I want to be a gladiator.  And not only do I want to be a gladiator...but why I want to hang out with gladiators all day and night long.  Every day. All day. 24/7.
Source
First of all, let me begin with the fact that I became obsessed with Scandal in a moment's time and within 5 days had watched every episode that had been released.  To say it is now my favorite tv show, is an understatement. I anxiously wait for Thursday night, when my little DVR light tells me it is taping.  Why do I DVR it? Well because I am lame and cannot stay up late enough to see it live. LOL.

Source
If you are a Scandal watcher, I hope that you will agree with me when I say that Huck is my absolute favorite character.  His story is wrenching, heart-breaking, and all encompassing.  I want to scoop him up in my arms and just make all of his pains go away.  Look at the man, you can see the pain in his eyes.
Source
Olivia Pope (and yes, I will write her full name each time I say it) even said it was his eyes that made her save him in the metro station...and then BOOM! he is a gladiator. He has crazy, mad skills on the computer as far as hacking goes.  It makes me nervous how little effort he has to put out to be able to know every last dirty little secret a person has hidden in their closet.  His background with B613 does not scare me. I mean yes, it does as far as his mental stability goes...but beyond that I am just amazed.  If I were a gladiator, I would want to crouch down under a table and hack away on the computer with him for sure!
Source
Next up, my favorite gladiator, which should not be confused with my favorite character, Huck.  My favorite gladiator is Harrison.  Without a doubt.  Despite his embezzling past, he is the most well-spoken, well-dressed, and attuned gladiator of them all.  I also admire how protective he is of Olivia Pope.
Source
His skill set for "gladiating" are not as computer savvy as Huck's, but I get the feeling watching him on tv, that I would completely feel safe if he were leading up the team while they "fix" my problem.  He is so up-front and has his eyes open.  He is aware of Olivia Pope's personal life and isn't naive to know that she will do her own thing.  If I were a gladiator, I would want to go shopping with Harrison for sure!
Source
Even though Fitz isn't a gladiator, he is just the President of the United States, I feel like he has enough of a connection to the "gladiating" team to be thrown into the mix here.  Unfortunately for his character, I am beginning to like him less and less.  However, I do want to name a dog Fitz.  That is the feeling I get from him. Lol. I am getting a tad of the nervous side with his mischievous behavior with #OperationRemington too.  So if I were a gladiator, I would tell Fitz to make a choice: his career or Olivia Pope.
Source
And the last reason why I want to be a gladiator? Well I would think it would be obvious. To call Olivia Pope my boss. Oh heck yeah.  Sign me up. Right now. I will quit my job, move back to DC, and keep secrets like they are nobody's business.

So if you have made it to the end of this post and you haven't watched Scandal yet…PLEASE DO!




No comments:

Post a Comment