Thursday, November 21, 2013

Gifts for Her, Under $100



I don't know about you all but I love shopping.  I actually have an unhealthy love for it.  However, when I am not shopping for myself, I feel a different joy than I feel when I find the perfect puffer vest or fabulous pair of shoes.  I feel like I am Santa myself when I pick out something that I know will bring utter joy and a huge smile on my family member's face!  

So I am planning some gift idea posts to help some shoppers out there.  I first collage is today! I have gathered several gifts for her that will cost under $100! Let's get started… 

owl hat
I would be lying if I said I didn't want this hat myself.  It is adorable.  I think it would be perfect for skiing.  Can you imagine seeing a cute lil gal heading down the slopes with this adorable owl on her head? But you don't need to be an avid skier to want this hat.  You just need to like to be cute.  So shop at Kate Spade if you know a gal that would love this hat. 

wallet
I love this tech wallet by Stella & Dot and costs $59.  I actually have carried a tech wallet by them for over a year now.  And let me admit that I have purse/wallet commitment problems.  I maybe carry a purse for a month and in the closet it goes.  I only get them back out if I truly love it.  But this wallet is SO all purpose.  There are slots for your credit cards, ID, miscellaneous cards.  There is a middle slot for your iPhone (or maybe smart phones too).  There are even two areas where you can store money, receipts, change, etc.  I think the color combo on this wallet is to die for…so cute with the dots and the stripes too.  You do need an independent consultant to order this, if you need one my roomie from college sells S&D--just let me know!  

sweater
Since it is confession time over here in my corner of the web, I already ordered this sweater for myself--oops.  I love it.  I feel like it has a lot going for it.  A) it looks so comfortable, B) it is wintery with the snowflakes, but they are also sequins (score!), C) it is perfect for holiday wear.  I haven't gotten it in the mail yet to know if I love it in real person, but I can't imagine that I won't!  Head on over to VS and order this for $80.

wrap
If you follow me on Instagram, you already know my love for Alex & Ani.  I have several of the bangles with charms and beads, but this lil lady caught my eye.  The gems are so pretty and colorful and I think spikes are in on jewelry! If you have my name in an exchange, feel free to get this for me, lol.  You can go to a distributor of A&A like Nordstrom or order on their online site, it will cost you $68. 

iPad case
I love Vera Bradley just as much as the next gal, but their tech accessories go the next mile.  Not much to say about this iPad case other than get it for someone.  It instantly amps up the girlie factor of the iPad and of course it is adding a back to the device to help from getting scratched up.  Many stores sell Vera and there is an online site too.  The case will cost you $48. 

passport cover
Two years ago when I was going on a cruise, I was on the look out for a passport cover.  But after a long search, I did not find a cover that pleased me.  I found one a couple weeks ago at JCrew Factory and thought it would be a great gift for someone who travels.  So if you like it you can visit a Factory store near you or hop to their online site and it will only be $21--watch for sales because they run crazy ones all the time so you may be able to save even more money!


No comments:

Post a Comment