Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Weekend Fun


1. My new screensaver on my phone courtesy of Cuptakes.  I love it.
2. I went to Hudson, OH to visit my cousins before their big move to the Columbus area and clocked in some major QT with this cutie pie Carson.
3.  Who doesn't snorkle while watching the Buckeyes kick Purdue butt?
4. A little post game four-wheeling in the yard.
5.  I missed my lil man so we FaceTimed with Henry Liu.
6.  Gorgeous deer at the end of their neighbohood on my way home Sunday.  Bambi you better hide, the hunters will find you out in the open like that.
7.  Yummy, Panera lunch.  Creamy Tomato soup and a Big Kid grilled cheese.  Delish.
8.  My first Christmas decor purchase.  I cannot wait to find him a home in the house.
9.  If you need to buy me a present, here is an idea.  I just love all things HP.

How was your weekend? :)



Sami's Shenanigans



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend and I love the phone background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Panera's tomato soup! And such a cute screensaver ;)

    ReplyDelete