Friday, October 25, 2013

High Five for Friday and I'm Back!

I have been thinking about why I haven't been blogging for a long time.  There have even been a few days where I said to myself, "You are bored...you should write a post!"  Yet, for some reason I have not sat down to get it all typed up and ready for publication.  But today, I felt different.  I felt like writing.  So since it is Friday, I thought it would be best for me to link up with Lauren for H54F!

This week went rather slow for me--I think it was the weather.  But at least it is Friday now!

1- Are you a Kiki La'Rue fan? I know I have been for a year now!  I have ordered things from time to time and they have become staples in my closet and wardrobe.  I have been anxiously to grab a Piko tunic and I finally did!  I wore it yesterday and posted it on Instagram.  And man oh man it is amazing--I cannot wait to order more of them in different colors.  I paired it with navy blue leggings, Steve Madden boots, and an infinity scarf also from KLR!

2- Ever since school started I have not been crafty even though I had new items awaiting me to make a collage wall.  I finally took care of that--and let me just say I am so happy with the result.
The sequin hanger is beautiful and just so girly and fun.  The prints and hanger are from Pearls and Pastries--if you haven't checked out her Etsy shop, you must.  The dotted canvas pieces are mine as well as the wine bottles and they can be found here and here.  I just love having pretty surroundings.

3- I am finally caught up with all three seasons of Scandal.  I started this venture last weekend and quickly became obsessed.  It only took me 5 days to watch all 32 episodes.  It is my favorite show on tv for sure.  If you have not given it a chance, you should. I promise it is worth every minute.

4-I am not much of a person for Halloween.  I don't decorate much or come up with a costume.  Quite frankly, never have been a big, big fan of the holiday.  However, I do make sure I dress Henry up every year and make a nice card to send out in the mail.  I mean seriously who wouldn't want to receive this cuteness in the mail?

5- I have been back on the Pinterest train a lot lately.  I think it is because it is finally fall weather around these parts and I am ready for our outfit inspiration.  I found this pin and I just think it is beautiful.  If I ever have a wedding, I would love this with a pair of cowboy boots.


Well that is all for me this week! It was a good one even though it dragged on and on!  I hope to do a little shopping this weekend...I mean what else is pay day for? :)  Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. love the outfit you posted! Kiki Pikos are awesome. And I love those boots and that scarf paired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that collage wall! Looks so good! I'm totally missing the creative gene haha. I've been hearing so much about Scandal, I really need to check it out. Did you watch it through Netflix? Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete