Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Spring Clothes: WIWW

I have tried to write this post all day long.  Man I tell you, some days seem to go buy so quickly and then I sit down and can't believe how little I accomplished. Like this post for example.  I was diligent enough to take the pictures of two outfits (that was happy about) and even made the collages...so let's get to them.

This is what I wore on Monday actually...it was light, Spring-like, and just cute.  I got the opportunity to show off a few new buys and even a few steals! :)
Over-sized Clutch: Marley Lilly 
(You should follow them on Facebook and Instagram to participate in their flash sales)
Scarf: American Eagle 
Coral Reef Ring: Jewel Mint 
(I have been stalking this ring for months and I finally got it!)
Flip Flops: American Eagle (similar)
Leather Bracelet:American Eagle
Jean Jacket: Old Navy
T-shirt: Mossimo at Target
Skirt: Sonoma at Kohl's

My second outfit is actually WIWW...as it is Wednesday and I am wearing this now! :)  I even stopped to take these pictures at 6:45am this morning.  This was the first morning of the Spring where it was already nice out during the morning hours.  In Ohio it has still been 30-40 degrees in the morning, but not today.  It is 83 out there right now...wowsers!  This outfit is cute, with a little sass if you will.  I loved this top when I saw Eleventh Gorgeous talk about it in their Kmart Haul.  I HAD to have it.  First of all, I LOVE DENIM and second the studs are adorbs.  I styled it with silver accessories to match the studs and of course my white skinnies (I do not play by the Memorial Day-Labor Day rule!).
  Sleeveless Denim Top: Bongo at Kmart
Cuff Bracelet: Unknown
(My mom bought this for me in a hotel lobby because she said it was "just me.")
Skinnies: Old Navy
Flip Flops: Jessica Simpson via Marshall's
Bracelet: Alex and Ani
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: American Eagle
(No longer available on-line)

I know I have said this a million times before, but I love Spring and I love dressing for it.  So thank you warm weather for showing up!  Now to pack my suitcase for FLORIDA! I leave in 2 days!!



3 comments:

  1. omg i love thar denim tank!!!!

    && the striped maxi skirt!!
    Cute stuff lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your clutch! I have one just like it and LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love both of your outfits!!so cute and springy!! Love the striped maxi!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete