Friday, March 22, 2013

It's Friday...It's Friday...Gotta get down on Friday!

This week flew by for me...I am so glad it did.  Although the weather isn't cooperating, I am in Spring mode 100%.  Like my new fave shoes...KEDS! I am glad they are making a comeback and all of the polka dots and floral designs that are out there are to die for!  I definitely am going to be getting a floral pair, ASAP.


What are you up to this weekend? I am going on a lil road trip to see my bestie, Dr. Chris.  I am pumped because I had to cancel three weeks ago because I was so sick.  So we are set for a great weekend in Cincinnati.  We are planless which is unlike us as a duo.  Other than going car shopping for him.  That should be fun, especially since I am still on my new car high from purchasing Stella!  Hopefully I will have some great pictures to share on Monday.

This post was short and sweet and I am linking up today with Whit for #backthatazzup Friday!

I listen to I HEART RADIO every morning so I can listen to my favorite DC morning show, The Kane Show.  I HEART is my favorite app because I was lost without listening to these guys once I moved back to Ohio.  And now for the 90 minutes of my morning routine, I can laugh and sing with them.  Every morning they play a throw back at 6:00am and I thought it was a perfect back to participate in Whitney's linky party!  So today , #backthatazzup Friday selection is by Tupac and Dr. Dre with California Love! I even turned my radio speakers up while I sang this song like I owned it.  Enjoy!







3 comments:

  1. Ha you listen to Kane, too! I need to get me a pair of them Keds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are adorable! I love the polka dots.
    && I noticed you said you were going to Cinci,
    I'm originally from about an hour away from there!
    anyways, I'm a new follower.
    -Ashley
    http://www.bloglovin.com/aemarkowski

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes!

    Have fun this weekend!

    www.elle-pea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete