Friday, March 15, 2013

H54F!

I don't know about you but I AM SO GLAD IT IS FRIDAY! 
Insert cheering here.

I actually had a strange week...I felt very stressed and down in parts of my week, but at the same time had a great week of mail and in the crafty world! So here are my top 5 pictures from the week!

#1 is JT! I am seriously falling in love with him ALL over again. He was superb on SNL last weekend and I just cannot wait for this album on Tuesday.  I am tempted to actually buy the CD at Target because you get two bonus tracks that you won't get on iTunes.  Hum...It will be my summer CD of choice, for sure. I just know it!


 I glammed up my makeup brush holder this week too.  I love how it sparkles and is just so pretty.  I am already burning another candle so I can make another one very very soon.

 I finally decorated my front door for Spring. It had been bare since Santa left town.  I love it too.  I was definitely pleased with my craftiness this past week.

 I rocked this arm candy this week too.  Seriously, I never though I would be the one to wear skulls of any kind on my body, but I was proved wrong when I met these beauties.  The leather wrap is from the Saks 5th Avenue (Factory store, Off 5th) and the others are form Dazzleme.

Last but not least this beauty arrived in the mail.  I am so in love in this necklace.  It makes me smile and get so excited for Spring!  I am totally wearing it this weekend to celebrate my mom's birthday.  It is from Crave Jewels (on Etsy) and it is part of the Candy Collection.  Go check out Erin's store, everything is to die for!

TGIF--Have a great weekend :)


5 comments:

  1. Have you seen JT on Fallon this week? SWOON! :) My *NSYNC fangirl is happy once again!

    I would love for you to join my Blog Hope!

    http://www.pluckys-secondthought.com/pluckys-blog-hop-2/

    Don't forget to enter the Giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to buy the JT album at Target too...I need the bonus tracks! I listened to it on iTunes and I'm officially obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the makeup brush holder...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the chevron board that you made! Did you make a DIY post for it?

    Too cute!

    www.elle-pea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete