Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WIWW Lately

Hey hey ladies :) How are you all doing on this wonderful Wednesday?  No matter your answer, at least it is half way through the week..and for most of us two days closer to a long weekend...yay for Monday holidays! I wanted to stop in and share some of my #ootd snapshots lately! Enjoy!

Look #1: a classy, elegant outfit

 Black Skinnies//Seven: TJ Maxx
Chiffon Top/ Apt 9: Kohl's 
Earrings/Crave Jewels: Etsy
Arm Candy: Very Jane, Fossil, Madewell

Look #2: cozy warm comfort clothes

 Pants: Mossimo: Target
Sweater/Eddie Bauer: Sam's Club
Scarf/Kiki La'Rue: here
Earrings and Bangle/Kate Spade: Outlet

Look #3: studs and crystal 

Jeans/Silver: Maurices
Sweater/Rock & Republic: Kohl's
Shoes/Rock & Republic: Kohl's
Necklace/Old Navy: not online
Earrings/Crave Jewels: Etsy
Arm Candy: Very Jane, BCBG, Madewell

Look #4: running errands on a snow day!

Boots/Hunter: color Violet
Compression Leggings/Old Navy: here
T-shirt/Old Navy: here
Hoodie/Old Navy: here

Which look is your favorite? I won't lie...I wish I could wear Look #4 daily...but of the other three...I LOVED Look #1 and 3! :) I just have a love affair with fashion! 

Link up you #ootd with The Pleated Poppy down below!

pleated poppy



3 comments:

  1. I love look #1! I would live in my hunter boots and leggings too. Too bad that isn't work appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some Hunters sooooo bad!!! I LOVE your pink ones!!!!!

    ReplyDelete