Friday, February 1, 2013

H54F!

Today I am linking up with Lauren, From My Grey Desk to look back at 5 awesome parts of my week!

Monday was my baby boy Henry's 2nd birthday.  He had a great little party for 3!  Of course, he could not stand having his gifts all in one place.  For some reason, he knows when something is meant for him!  Happy birthday Henry!


I am a fan of an arm party and this week I rocked three of my favorites.  I am wearing a Stella & Dot knock off of the renegade bracelet, a Madewell sparkle bracelet, and a chain linked one from J.Crew Factory.

I have been waiting for this phone case to arrive for about a month.  I grabbed a deal on Very Jane for this custom case where they showcase your state and place the heart over the city where you live.  OHIO is definitely rocking out on my phone!


My new favorite obsession on television...Kevin Bacon.  I am a TV junkie, it is true.  But in all seriously The Following is fabu! It is thrilling, mysterious, action-packed, emotional, and most definitely unpredictable.  I was hooked after the pilot episode as I hid behind my hands, my pillow and even plugged my ears.  It is great!  Check it out!


My new acrylic makeup organizer is definitely making my week better.  I absolutely love it.  :) Don't you?

I was graced with an extra day for my weekend! Gotta love a Friday snow day! Whoop! Happy weekend all!



No comments:

Post a Comment