Thursday, January 24, 2013

Triple Threat

I don't know about you, but I am obsessed with my iPhone.  And even more so, I become obsessed with certain apps.  I typically learn about apps through friends and family, or random finds.  And this one I am going to share with you today, is a MUST HAVE if you like pictures, fun, and more of yourself!!!

Source
I introduce to your SPLIT PIC- Clone Yourself!
Split Pic is a free app that provides an interface where you can take a picture of one setting in different split pictures.  What do I mean? You can take a picture of you in your living room, in three takes, and you will appear in three different spots. Like this...


The trick of the picture taking process is that you need to hold the camera still (so you need a photographer) in order to keep each shot lined up!  When you open the app you have the choices of splitting the picture into two frames vertically or horizontally OR three frames vertically or horizontally.  You can upgrade to have four frames in your window by paying $0.99!





The only thing that would make the app better would be if the iPhone had a self timer! :)




I mean seriously doesn't it look like so much fun? The best part is coming up with the different stances you can try out! I absolutely love this app and think you should give it a whirl too.  Clone yourself. Clone your family. Clone your dog! Get your clone on!

*I was not compensated in any way for this post.  Split Pic is just a cool app and these are my thoughts!


2 comments:

  1. My brother did this on a computer and I was blown away! I had never seen that before. It was hilarious! Fun stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete