Friday, January 4, 2013

High Five for the First Friday of 2013!


1.  Good bye Christmas and all of the sparkling decor that comes with the joyful season. I will miss thee very much! :) I spent THREE long hours taking everything down and packing it away.  I will see you again in November!

2.  I may have a nail polish problem.  I cleaned out all of my collection and probably threw away 15 polishes that were so old and separated.  However, I am still left with A LOT of colors, which I am fine with. I color coordinated them and so they are like a little ombre rainbow of joy!

3.  HOWEV...hold the phone because for Christmas you may remember me posting about one kick butt fantastic gift I received from my lovely momma!  The gelshine kit by Sephora by O.P.I.

And I am in love with it as well.  So I will have to focus ALL of those bottles in pic #2 for my toes becuase this system is SO easy and SO fast and SO lasting that I may have a small obsession for a bit.  I ordered three new colors that I hope arrive to my humble abode soon. :) Yay for gelshine!

4. We have had A TON of snow over my holiday break.  So may mornings were spent outside in the freezing cold playing with Henry Liu.  He cannot get enough of it.  He runs in it....he eats it...and he sits...YES sits in the cold snow just taking in his surroundings.  I like to think that he is just reflecting on life. :)

5.  New year. New planner.  I spent New Year's Day getting my Erin Condren planner organized and set up for 2013! I hope 2013 is a good year. I am ready to have a GOOD year. :)

I am linking up with Lauren--From my Grey Desk...you should too!
Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Love that planner - wish they were in my budget - but they are not. Not this year anyway.

    Hope 2013 is fantastic for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a nail polish hoarder. I have a TON.

    I love that planner. I am on a spending freeze until February 15. BALLS. Next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nail polish collection is huge! I have less than 10, but really only use 3 of them.

    ReplyDelete