Friday, January 11, 2013

HF4F #2 of 2013

TGIF! What a long, strange week it has been! I have been beyond exhausted this week...just can't see to get caught up on my energy!  I am off to the mountains of Maryland for a ski trip with my friends! :) Check out Instagram for updates of #widn! @justwhatjessisupto

1. new mani--break a leg warmer, gel shine by Sephora by O.P.I.
2. adorbs elepahnt poppy scarf from S&D
3. new print to provide me with optimism...and hope!
4. fave earrings--#icravejewels on Etsy!
5. who doesn't love some facetime? I spent an hour chatting life up with one of my bffs from DC on Wednesday. it had been way too long. way too long. :) yay for friends (PW!!) and technology.

I am off to finish packing my bag, get a shower, and hook up my hotspot. I hope to blog in the car since  I will be there for 3 hours!  Happy Friday ya'll! Have a great weekend!

Linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday! You should too!

Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. I love all of your pictures :) That polish color, scarf and earrings are to DIE for! The print is dead on too! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the earrings and the scarf! So cute!

    =) Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scarf is SO adorable! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling nails & scarf! I'm Jess too! :)

    ReplyDelete