Celebrate good times, come on! (please imagine a highly off key singing voice here) I have been hanging out, writing, posting, and DIYing for ONE WHOLE YEAR in bloggyland!!! I set a New Year's Resolution (for 2012) and I kept it! Even Romona Singer is happy for me!
1. ETSY! I do not know how I was living without Etsy. I can't remember which blogger I learned about Etsy from, but thank you!
2. Birchbox! I love getting mail and samples so I am glad that Kate from The Small Things Blog summarizes her Birchbox each month!
3. Pic Monkey! Making collages for free? Yes, please! Thanks to Kelly from Keeping Up With Kelly & Co for referring to the site!
4. Baublebar! Such a cute and fun way to "hunt" for jewelry each Friday. I have only made two purchases from them but I have been pleased each time. Thanks to Meghan from Little Girl in the Big World.
5. Bloglovin'! This site makes blog reading so much easier. In the beginning, I was "favoriting" each blog in my Bookmarks and checking in with girl from time to time so see if there were new posts. Bloglovin' really does that work for me. I cannot credit this find to a certain blogger, I think many people had referred to it...but thank you!
1. PhotoShop Elements. I am still just using my trial but I am a huge fan. I have taught myself the basics, in my opinion and have made some pretty cute collages and signs. I used it to make the graphics for this post!
2. Konad Nail Stamping Art. It does take some time and a lot of patience, but the end product is pretty cool. Check out some of my work here.
3. e.l.f. make up products. I do not know how I did not know about the lovely e.l.f. line but I was in the dark. To know you can grab some cheap-o products from time to time is definitely nice.
4. Draw Something app. I am not sure that this counts, but I learned about the game through blogging and while I do not play as often now...it was super addictive for awhile!
5. BeautyBlender. Using this pink sponge is such an easier and smoother way to apply foundation. There are still moments that I prefer using my fingers, but this little gal is a lifesaver!
1. Weekend Update with Sami's Shenanigans and Join the Gossip!
2. High Five for Friday with From My Grey Desk!
4. Friday Faves with The Bargain Blonde!
5. Random Wednesday with Because Shanna Said So!
1. Being able to get my craft on and share all about it--I used to be crafty and then I sort of just let go of it for many years. Setting this resolution and sharing my projects with bloggyland really helped my creativity return.
2. Meeting all of the wonderful ladies that hang out in bloggyland. I cannot believe how it is such a welcoming and close knit family. Bloggers share their lives with each other without the reality of becoming IRL friends. Although maybe one day I will meet some of you! :) Thanks for going on this journey with me.
3. #OOTD posts. As lame as it may sound, I care more about what I am putting together and on my body in the mornings now. I want to be able to take a photo and share it on WWIW! Yay!
4. Blog Swaps. So fun! I have now participated in three swaps and I am a fan. :)
5. Archiving my life. It is pretty cool that I am able to jot down thoughts and recaps and know exactly where I wrote that down. Right here in Just What Jess is Up To land!
Well that is my year in review. Thank you for taking time out of your day/night to read what I have to say...thanks for seeing Just What Jess is Up To! :) Put your hands up and dance with Snooki now would ya! :-)