Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Firmoo for me! Firmoo for you!

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a company called Firmoo. Have you heard of them? I hadn't...so my investigation began.  They had e-mailed and asked if I would like to try a new pair of glasses (sunglasses, prescription glasses, or fashion glasses) for free.  I have had glasses since I was in 3rd grade and I just now started wearing them more than just right before I go to bed.  So getting a new pair was exciting!

A little about Firmoo (from their website):

Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. Years of expertise in optical industry enable Firmoo.com to offer varieties of prescription eyewear to the consuming public in high quality yet at extremely affordable prices. Firmoo.com started conducting a survey concerning the efficiency of the optical industry in the United States...

I spent two days browsing the selection.  I was so excited to get a new pair of glasses and being able to try them on "virtually" was a fun thing to experience.  I uploaded a picture of myself and narrowed it down to three choices. Next I had family and friends vote...this is the pair that won! Here is a link to the glasses I chose, which unfortunately are no longer available to buy.
  


What do I think? I love them.  I like going outside of the box when I order glasses.  I own light purple and tortoise frames already.  So I thought going out on a limb and getting a red/maroon would be cool.  I also thought it added a nice contrast to my hair color.   They came to me in a nice case with a cleansing cloth and have been my choice of glasses since they arrived.

What do I like?
  1. They look just like the virtual try on made them look when I was picking them out.
  2. Because of the virtual try on, I knew they were a shape that would compliment me.
  3. They are sturdy and straight on my face.
  4. They are fashionable, affordable, and light weight.
  5. I cannot forget to tell you about the shipping! It was FAST so FAST that I was shocked that they arrived as quickly as they did! Way to be Firmoo!
Take a look at me in them...






Did you think I looked good or what? You better have. If not, keep that to yourself, lol.  But this is not just a party for me. This is an opportunity for you too! Why is that you ask? Well let me tell you!

Firmoo offers a First Pair Free program! You can order a pair of glasses for free too, just like me! :) You know you want a pair...or two! All you would have to do is pay for the shipping only. Good deal huh? More like an awesome deal! Think about how much you drop when you go to the eye doctor.  I think annually I walk out of there at least $300 poorer.  So this is such a great opportunity.

Run, do not walk, to your optometrist. Get your prescription.  Grab your computer and visit Firmoo for the First Pair Free program!

You can check out Firmoo on Facebook too! :)




3 comments:

  1. I'm waiting on my FREE pair to arrive this week!!! Love the the NEW Specs, Bubbly Watermark on your pics, and of course the Owl decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny, I was contacted by them too! I am actually wearing my new glasses right now and I love them! I need to take some pictures so I can write my post. I love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin' these photos of you! You look super duper cute!!

    ReplyDelete