Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WIWW...earrings that I love!

Madewell, Old Navy, Target, Minnetonka...oooh being comfy is fun!

I made this with my Photoshop skills for my WIWW posts :) You like?

Tuesday is always the harder day for me out of the work week. I am still tired from the weekend and Monday's business kicks in.  I was very productive at work on Monday and Monday night I was crafting all night. So when my alarm went off on Tuesday at 5:30am, I was T.I.R.E.D. Comfy was the only way this girlie could go. 


Pants: Mossimo: not online. Jacket: Old Navy: here, Shirt: Old Navy: here, Scarf: Old Navy: not online, Shoes: Minnetonka: here, Earrings: Madewell: sold out, Braided Bracelet: JCREW Factory: sold out, Amore Bracelet: Macy's: not online, but still in stores (BCBG), Beaded Bracelet: Tiffany's: here

I must admit this outfit is just Ok in my book...but I was happy to be casual...My friend Chris would call this look "mullet caze!"  I loved my braid in my hair, just a side braid leading into a side pony. I LOVE that my hair is finally growing. Yay, yay, yay! :)

I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday and you should too!

pleated poppy


1 comment:

  1. Super cute outfit. I always want to wear stripes, but I never do.

    ReplyDelete