Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WIWW: Sweaters, Vests, and Scarves!


I am linking up The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday! :) I took some pictures last week to be able to show off more than one outfit! I even went outside for two of them, whoop.

Outfit #1: Skinnies, Favorite Riding Boots, 
T-Shirt Scarf, and a Cardi!

Bracelets: BaubleBar: similar, Coach: not online, Tiffany's: here, Francesca's: not online.
Boots: Franco Sarto: similar
Cardi: Mossimo: similar
Jeans: Silver: here

Please do not mind the boring floor of my classroom.  There are some days that I do not see daylight, so the tile floor will have to do! :) I really liked this outfit. Mostly because I got to wear my new Xmas gift from Chris (the t-shirt scarf) and my favorite boots  Skinnies, cardis, and scarves are my go to look these days!

Outfit #2: Skinnies, Chunky Boots, Flannel, and a Puffer Vest!

                                          Bracelets: Tiffany's: here, J.CREW Factory: sold out, 
Leather Wrap: Good Works: here, Infinity: Etsy: Fanciful Wish: shop
                                                              Flannel: Old Navy: similar
                                                            Puffer Vest: Old Navy: here
                                                             Boots: Steve Madden: here
                                                                    Jeans: Silver: here
Watch: Fossil: similar

Yay, I went outside for this one. Look how green the grass is right now? I did like this outfit. It was cozy and cute (I did many compliments). One girl even said, "Where do you shop? I want to go there!" LOL

Outfit #3: Stripes, Baubles, and Black & White!


Bracelets: Infinity: Etsy: Fanciful Wish: shop, Initials: Gap: years ago, Beaded: Tiffany's: here
Neckace: Sweet Clover via Etsy: here
Sweater: AB Studio: here
Jeans: AE: here
Boots: JC Penney: similar
Nails: Sephora by O.P.I.: here

Causual Friday called for this laid back look.  I could not get a picture of the back of this sweater but it is my favorite.  It buttons down with big black buttons from neck to bottom. It is totes adorbs. :)

pleated poppy


2 comments:

  1. You are so darn cute! Come help me put outfits like that together!!!!! :) I especially love your plaid from Old Navy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute and Comfy Clothes...LOL! Love the Old Navy Flannel and all the Arm parties!

    ReplyDelete