Sunday, December 23, 2012

What's in My Bag!

I do not usually post on Sunday, however, I am on Christmas vacation from work...so everyday is my weekend now! :) Today I am linking up with Ricci from A Beautiful Mess for "What's in My Bag!"


I am currently carrying this Kate Spade Vanston Jackson tote.  I scored this beauty on Cyber Sunday/Monday weekend this year for over 50% off! It was such a score, I could not pass it up.  It has several sections and compartments to hide your "stuff" in.





It is pretty big for an every day bag and can get a little heavy depending on what you shove in there. Speaking of? Shall we take a peak...

 This may look like a lot...but I was actually surprised when I dumped my bag to only find this much, LOL.  Let's take a closer look.
On the far right is my Vera Bradley tech case, where I keep my camera.  I have a pink Sony Cybershot. Miscellaneous items shown are iPhone earbuds, spare change, checkbook, hand wipes, Thirty-One compact mirror, and my Allisa Jacobs custom card case.

Here you see gum, chocolate mints, EOS lip balm, anti-bacterial wash, ear warmers from Three Bird Nest, and my trusty Ray Ban aviators.


 Lastly, you find a pile of receipts (I am bad about keeping too many of these), stamps, coupons for Old Navy, my medium zipper pouch from Gussy Sews, my tech wallet from Stella & Dot, and my iPhone 5!
 My Gussy Sews pouch is home to all lip care that I carry around.  And as you can see...I carry around WAY too much.  Seriously what girl needs THREE Stila glosses, THREE glitter glosses (Essence, VS, Bath & Body Works), TWO plain lip balms (Carmex and Mary Kay), and THREE tinted lip balms(Sugar Rose, Stainiac, and Just Pure Minerals)? I guess I do!


 I wanted to show all sides of my Allisa Jacobs custom card case as I got to completely design this little thing.  I keep all of my little cards in here where I earn points if I shop like Panera, Subway, Ulta, Sephora, etc.  It is small enough that I can slip in into my tech wallet and have everything that I need with me without taking my entire purse.  :) Check her out!

That is what is in my bag! Hope you enjoyed it :)









3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing...I'm going to be doing a post like this in Jan. I just need to clean out my purse first...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!!!! I am OBSESSED with your bag!!!! I need a Kate Spade in my life soon!! :)

    Thank you for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same headband from threebirdnest! But mine is the blue and coral one. Totally love her stuff! AND your bag is amazing!

    ReplyDelete