It's Friday, Friday...gotta get down on Friday! :-)
I am linking up with Lauren--From my Grey Desk for High Five for Friday! You should too!
1. My 2013 Erin Condren daily planner came in this week! I am very excited, it is just as pretty as my first one! LOL But I also got customized photo stickers for events and birthdays. Pretty awesome.
2. I do not know why but when I craft, I make an utter mess. I completed one Christmas craft and prepared two swap boxes this week. DIY tutorial coming soon!
3. Henry Liu and cuddling time...my favorite part of any day! :)
4. The American Country Awards...Cowboys. I swoon.
5. I started my wrapping process this week as well. Now that mys hopping is done, it is time for wrapping time. I have a love hate relationship with wrapping. I love how pretty they look when I am done, but I hate the process and more specifically--scotch tape!
Have a great weekend everyone!