Tuesday, December 11, 2012

T-Shirt Scarf--Love!

Has anyone dove head first in love with the funky craft known as a t-shirt scarf? About a year ago, when I joined Pinterest land, I saw a pin or two that caught my eye.

Source

I kept thinking I would give it a shot some day...but that day just hadn't arrived quite yet! So you can imagine how excited I was when I opened up my Christmas gift yesterday from Chris and found a bea-utiful t-shirt scarf!





Chris found this beauty on Small Business Saturday in OTR (Over the Rhine) in Cincinnati, Ohio.  A local boutique called MiCA carries such unique pieces. You can check them out here. I love it Chris, you could not have done better! :) Thank you!


It obviously is super soft like a worn t-shirt would (or should) be...but it also has a texture to it, that in my opinion gives it a lot of character.  I felt like even though it was a t-shirt...it dressed up my attire. Check back tomorrow for WIWW to see how I paired this piece for a wonderful Monday back to work!

Of course after much chatter from co-workers about how this is a level two t-shirt scarf, I began to cruise around Pinterest and found that yes, indeed there are many levels of this craft.


Source


                                   Source                                                             Source 

Source
But then again, I could always visit Etsy shops like this one and this one instead :)

Are you excited about anything on Pinterest lately? Do tell...






1 comment:

  1. So cute!! You'll have to try making one and let me know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete