Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Random Wednesday

Have I ever mentioned my love for link ups? Well today...I am linking up with Shanna from Because Shanna Said So for Random Wednesday and Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy...link up too!

 pleated poppy

My random thought for the day..

I take it personally when my nail polish/at home mani doesn't last a week.  Like right now...I am sitting here thinking of my words and peeling the polish off my nails that I painted on SUNDAY...why am I peeling? Because one nail was ruined, so certainly you understand that all TEN were basically doomed.  

I think Self you spend an hour painting and perfecting your nails for nobody but yourself, why in the world can't you do it right? That is why I really hope Santa Mom or Santa Brother gets me a DIY gel nail polish kit for Christmas.  I have pinned for them to shop for via Target.  Let's look...

I actually haven't tried either one nor heard much about them.  But I just wanna give it a try. So Santas in my life..give a whirl ok!


Sweater: Lauren Conrad: here, Skinnies: ELLE: not sold online, Blouse: Mudd: here, Shoes: H&M: similar, Necklace: Forever 21: 4 years ago, Cross Bracelet: Etsy: Fanciful Wish: shop, initial bracelet: Gap, 6 years ago, Beaded Bracelet: Tiffany's: here

This is actually what I am wearing right now as I type so I will say that I am pleased with how it turned out.  I paired a pair of royal blue skinnies with a sheer button up blouse and a sparkling black sweater with heart adornments! :) I love it. What are you wearing today?






8 comments:

  1. I'm not wearing anything cute today ;) I woke up late so a simple black skinnies, gray top got thrown on, lol!

    I hope you get one of the nail sets from Santa! I haven't painted my nails in probably months bc I HATE how fast they chip and get ruined!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what will happen with me tomorrow. I am so exhausted and it is only 8pm! Ugh!

      I will have to let you know if Santa is nice to me and brings me the gel machine...maybe it will be chip free!

      Delete
  2. LOL!!! I have been picking my polish off all day!!! I want this set too! Fingers crossed that Santa Husband brings me one!! ;) Thanks for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us :)

      Delete
  3. HI there! L*O*V*E the outfit! Great blog too, In fact I am your newest follower:) I'm Hanna!!!! Happy Holidays!!! You can find me in my little corner at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xxooxoxo H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for the nice comments! I will definitely check our your bloggy world!

      Delete