Friday, December 21, 2012

High Five for the Friday before Christmas!

Twas the last Friday before Christmas and all through the house...the lights were twinkling and...oh who am I kidding? I am not a poet.


Hands up for Friday, whoop whoop! It is my first day of Christmas vacation and I am enjoying a wonderful Lifetime movie on the couch! So let's celebrate some of this week's favorites!

1.

This week was finale week for the XFactor and you may remember when I told you here about Mr. Tate Stevens and how he had a voice that just captured my country music lovin' heart.  Well He gave it his all on Wednesday while performing and I decided then and there not only would I go to his concerts but I would become a member of his VIP fan club. It is a stalker true kind of love right there.

Then on Thursday night it was announced to all that he is in fact the WINNER of it all.  5 MILLION dollars worth in a contract and album deal.  Go country music and go Tate Stevens.


2.

Today is one of bests' birthdays so I took her out to a dinner date last night to give her a little present.  We had so much fun just chatting it up and enjoying some delish adult beverages! :) Nothing a little soup, salad, and breadsticks can't fix! Happy birthday Jennifer! I hope you have a great day!

3. 



We had our first snow over night! :) Yay! I love snow!  And it is still coming down. I would be so happy if it covered the ground completely.  Henry loves playing out there, he has been in and out all morning! Keep it coming!

4. 
Source
Sephora by O.P.I. has a jewelry top coat called Be-Claus I Said So, and it will be sparkling in my nails this afternoon. I cannot wait for a Christmas mani especially when it is as cute as this one!

5.
Source
It is Christmas Time! I just have been in a such a great mood lately because of all the spirit and cheer. Have a great Holiday and have fun! Do a little dance and enjoy your loved ones!

Photobucket

1 comment: