Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WWIW: Thanksgiving Eve!

Happy almost Thanksgiving everyone!  

I for one am very excited for this evening to arrive.  I on the other hand am not excited for the hours of cleaning, straightening, dusting, vacuuming, and laundry-ing that awaits me when I finish typing this post.  That is the only down side to holidays--the cleaning.  Oh and that feeling where your pants do not fit no matter how hard you try to suck it in.

I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy this morning to show off an outfit!  This was a cozy, cute, and fall ready outfit that I donned this past weekend.
Jeans: AE: here, Shirt: J Crew Factory: here, Cowl: The Yarnival: here, Boots: Candie's: similar, Watch: Fossil: similar, Earrings: Francesca's: not on-line, Bracelet 1: BCBG: similar, Bracelet 2, JewelMint: sign up, Bracelet 3, J Crew Factory: sold out

If you look closely you can see the ground was covered with frost this past Saturday, which is why I bundled up!  However by 1pm, I was too warm for comfort.  The cowl had to go as I ran my errands, but even with just a necklace peaking out, it looked cute.  What necklace you may want to know? Only the cutest gold chain giraffe necklace I snagged at J Crew Factory.  The giraffe is sold out, but I debated getting this elephant necklace as well.  It is just as cute!

I hope everyone will have a wonderful holiday.  Be careful if you brave the crowds and stores on Friday.  This girl will be skipping that event.  I am not glutton for punishment, no matter how great the price!  I will however be participating in Cyber Monday if I can find a must have!  What are you all shopping for this holiday season?

2 comments:

  1. I found your post in the link up and this outfit is great! I live in Ohio and definitely spend a lot of the fall months in plaid shirts and boots!

    XO
    http://justasmalltowngirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that flannel shirt!

    Dropping in from WIWW!
    Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy
    http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/2012/11/what-i-wore-wednesday-11-21-12.html

    ReplyDelete