Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WWIW: I need a tripod!

pleated poppy

Hey everyone! I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday!  I am sharing three outfits today from my last week or so!  I hope you enjoy! Link up here too!
Jeans: Maurices: here, T-shirt: Target: here, Sweater: Target: here, Scarf: Target: not on-line 

This was last Sunday's outfit of choice! #ootd  I paired a pair of skinny jeans with a plain grey t-shirt, brown/grey/cream striped scarf, mustard yellow cardigan, and my TB ballet flats.

I also loved my accessories with this ensemble! My ring is Jewel Kade! :) The bracelets come from a combo of places like J. Crew, Jewel Mint, Target, TJ Maxx, and Etsy! I love arm candy!


Jeans: Maurices: here, Long Sleeved T-Shirt: TJ Maxx, Vest: Old Navy: here, Boots: Emu: similar

Sorry for the blurry pics...this is why I need a tripod. I used my Mac and I thought they would turn out better...but you get the drift! This was a football game day outfit.  I love my Buckeyes but sometimes I get sick of sporting a jersey or cute t-shirt, so I just paired the right colors together here! :)

Corduroy Pants: Lauren Conrad for Kohls: similar, Sweater: Walmart: here, Scarf: Urban Outfitters: here, Coat: Calvin Klein from TJ Maxx, Earrings: Francesca's: not on-line, Boots: Luck Brand: here

Finally this was today's outfit!   I took pics again with my Mc and these turned out a little better, at least I think.  I showed my outfit with and without my coat.  It is pretty cold today in Ohio and plus it was the first time I wore my new coat! :) My favorite part of the outfit??? MY EARRINGS! It is love between them and my heart for sure!!

That's it for now...coming up--a review on my FAVORITE ETSY SHOP that I want you ALL to LOVE as much as me! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment