Wednesday, November 28, 2012

So What Wednesday!

Today I am trying a new link up! I just love linking up with other bloggers! :)

Shannon over at Life After I Dew hosts So What Wednesday and her link up is my chosen one today!

So What Wednesday


This week I am saying SO WHAT IF....

I have watched an entire season (Season 11) of Law & Order: SVU since Friday! What can I say I love me some Benson and Stabler!  Now that I am subscribing to Hulu+ I am making my way through the seasons of shows that I have missed!


My house has been decorated for Christmas since Veteran's Day.  I know many people have traditions on when to decorate and to be honest, when I got a live tree I would always wait until December rolled around.  But my trusty Martha Stewart pre-lit tree taunts me sitting in the box! Plus the happiness the decor brings my life is just plain fun.

I dress my dog up in clothes.  He is the cutest 56 pound Chinese Shar Pei with bear coat fur I have EVER seen.  So there is nothing wrong with the fact that he has a dresser of clothes for himself.  He wears the cutest t-shirts, football jerseys, Halloween costumes, Holiday wear, sweaters and more.  He doesn't go outside without a puffy vest on either!








I hit snooze 3-4 times each day this week.  Can you blame me? I was off work for 6 days straight and then BOOM 5:30am comes back awfully fast.  Especially when I have been staying up past my bedtime to watch SVU!


I can't stop shopping virtually. I have a problem and I admit it. Yes, you read it right. I have a problem. All of these cyber deals are just like bait and tackle.  I bite too. I do. LOL




7 comments:

  1. Your dog is adorable....an dim a big fan of the snooze button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need that snooze shirt....that is ME to a "T". And my Christmas decor has been up for awhile too...I want to enjoy it for as long as I can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely feel the same way :) I am going to craft up some more stuff this weekend too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks!! I "think" he has adjusted and just comes to know that when we wake up--an outfit has to be picked out! :)

      Delete
  4. UM, CUTEST dog ever. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete