Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's the MOST wonderful time of the year!

I do not know about your but I LURVVVVEEE Christmas time.  

The music..YES.  The spirit...YES. The decorations..OH YES!  And ever since I have sparked this little DIY streak that I have been on...I really love buying my own supplies and decorating the house for Christmas.

Yesterday was CRAFT day around these parts...oh and a little photo shoot with Mr. Henry Liu as Santa himself (pictures to come closer to December 25).

As you can see I went a little color crazy at the craft store! :)
 A few weeks ago I made some ornaments for a swap and thought that I would like to continue to dabble in this world...so I bought the multi-color ribbon and sequins to make a few beauties for my main tree.  I LOVE them.  On December 1st, I will post the DIY directions to make this beauties.






I also keep a smaller tree in my bedroom...I have said this many times before, Christmas lights (the sparkle and twinkle) just make me happy.  There are many nights I leave the lights on through the night and they just make me smile! All in all it makes for a pretty cute small tree. 
Go Bucks! :) 12-0 season baby!
A beer mug ornament :)



My alma mater!! OU!

Souvenir from LOVE in Las Vegas!
More Buckeyes and Coca Cola!





















I also decorate my book shelf.  I saw this idea on Pinterest.  I took 4 vases from Ikea and filled them with multi-color ornaments.   The tinsel tree in the middle is from Target!




I did make this wreath last year...post here.

 I leave you with my favorite Christmas craft of the day.  As many of you may not know, football season ended for me on Saturday as my undefeated Buckeyes ended their season with a 12-0 record.  Because of NCAA sanctions we are not allowed to partake in any post season play.  Therefore my OSU ribbon wreath (featured here) needed to be replaced.  I worked for 4 hours today making this beautiful Christmas Ribbon wreath.  It is already hanging and I just stare and stare. It is beautiful! Enjoy the photos!













8 comments:

  1. LOVE your Christmas decor girly!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!! I think they are fun but then again I do not know if I am bias or not! :)

      Delete
  2. I love love love your craftiness!! I am aspiring to be more crafty this holiday season and a wreath is on my list of "to attempt"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wreath is my favorite. I have now made 4 of them!! I used to come up with different wreaths to make and now the ribbon is my favorite!

      Delete
  3. Love all of your decorations! You're so crafty :) I feel like Angela may want to come and steal all of them haha. Excited to post about our ornaments soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your colorful decorations!! The bright colors are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete