Friday, November 2, 2012

Faves for Friday!

It is finally here...

via
This week has been a super long one for me.  Three of the five days were 12 hour days.  I leave for work at 6:45am....sad I know. I hate it. But on Tuesday I didn't get to come home until 6:30, Wednesday it was 11:15, and Thursday it was 7:00.  Granted Tuesday and Thursday were for work and Wednesday was for me--but still 12 hour days are harsh.  Needless to say, I am happy the weekend is here.

Favorite Hair Trend: Ombre

Isn't LC beautiful? Her hair is adorbs so I showed these two pictures to my hair stylist (my bf Jen).  We had a long route with some plans that went array but I am happy with how it turned out.

via

via
Here is what my version looks like.  I wish my hair was as long as her's!



Favorite TV event of the week: Country Music Awards

Oh my gosh, Brad and Carrie are such great hosts for this ceremony.  I absolutely love them together and love the world of country music even more.
via
This photo was from their country music take on Gangham style. Too funny. :)

Could Blake and Miranda BE any cuter?
via
They were MAJOR winners last night! :) So proud of both of them.  I think she is my favorite female country artist. It is a shame I have not seen her live yet. I need to make that happen ASAP.  I have seen him countless times and I continue to fall in love with him more and more with each touching song he releases.  SO winning best female artist, best male artist, song of the year, and entertainer of the year...I am betting they had a wild and crazy night last night!

Luke Bryan may not be aware, but he is my country music husband.  I can officially say he is my FAVORITE! :) The way the boy moves his hips and sings those country tunes... I swoon.

via
And put him on stage with JASON ALDEAN and ERIC CHURCH....I die! Thank you CMAs!
via
Since it was such a long week for me...those are my two favorites to report! I hope you all had great weeks and will have even better weekends :)

Link up with the Bargain Blonde for Friday's Favorites too!





4 comments:

  1. I love the CMA pictures!! i didnt get to see it :-( and looove Ombre!
    Found you through Friday Faces hop!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by :) The CMAs are definitely one of my favorite events of the year! Thank you for the love of ombre...it is taking a little adjusting but I am loving it too!

      Delete
  2. I've been watching The Hills all over again thanks to Netflix and forgot how much I love LC!! And I LOVE your hair curled like that! Wish mine would do that haha

    So glad I found ya via Friday Faves!

    Natalie
    carolinaprep56.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I curl my hair by following the tutorials on Kate's The Small Things blog, so I can't take the credit!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete