I cyber-ly met Lindsey from Just a Small Town Girl blog this week through a link up (WIWW) and she has nominated me from the Liebster award! How fun right?
Here's the deal. I've been nominated for the Liebster Award.
"Liebster" means darling or beloved person in German.
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
1. I'm not a morning person. No way. No how. I have to get up at 5:30am every work day and it's slowly killing me.
2. My dog is my furry son. I love him with all of my heart.
3. Without makeup, I am constantly asked if I am sick or sad. The whole thing is pathetic.
4. My mom is my best friend.
5. I am slightly obsessed with country music. Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Justin Moore, yum :)
6. I lived in DC for 4 years and miss riding the metro more than I should.
7. I love to read, but only teeny bopper lit. HP, Hunger Games, Matched, yep. I admit it.
8. I hate feet. Even my own.
9. My favorite foods vary from peaches, watermelon, pizza, pickles, and olives.
10. I am a reality TV junkie. I love me some American Idol, X Factor, The Voice, RHONY, Real World, KUWTK (and all spin offs), The Hills (come back!), Jersey Shore, etc.
11. I left a piece of my heart behind in college. Ohio University, you complete me.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging on a whim really. It was right after NYE of 2012 and I had just discovered the blogging world. I had begun writing down all of the projects that I wanted to try in the next year when I googled "how to start a blog." It was then and there that I decided that I would blog about the crafts that I tried throughout the year. It has grown into so much more for me. I am very glad I gave it a whirl.
2. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday. There is something magical about the twinkling lights, decorated trees, ornaments that represent your memories, songs that bring cheer, family member sleep overs, and tradition. I just love Christmas. I would leave my tree up all year if I could.
3. What was your favorite family vacation?
My answer for this one is two-fold. My mom and I took my brother to Las Vegas for his 21st birthday in 2006. It was so fun to be out in Sin City with my family and seeing my brother experience the lights and fun for the first time. We went to shows, watched the World Cup, swam, lounged, shopped. It was a great time. However, this past summer my mom and I went on a 7 day/night cruise through the Eastern Caribbean with some of my friends. We stopped at the ports in St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and Nassau (Bahamas). It was the most beautiful week of my life. And to have that time with my mom was truly special.
4. What tv show can you watch over and over again?
I am a TV junkie. But over and over I can watch: Friends, WIll & Grace, The Golden Girls, The Cosby Show, Law & OrderL SVU, Keeping up with the Kardashians, and Big Bang Theory.
5. Who is your favorite celebrity couple, why?
Hum..I have to think about this one....brb.
Khloe and Lamar Odom.
Now do not get me wrong, the family can be dingy, but I really believe they love each other.
6. If you could name People’s Sexiest Man Alive, who would you pic?
7. Mac or PC?
8. Describe your favorite outfit.
Truthfully, flannel pjs. But if I am in public...skinny jeans, brown riding boots,a grey t-shirt, soft cardigan, knitted cowl, and dangling earrings!
9. What book are you reading?
Reached, it is the final installment of the Matched trilogy by Ally Condie.
10. Do you have any nicknames?
My name is Jessica, but most call me Jessi or Jess. When I was little sometimes I was called JJ. In DC I had friends that called me Jess the Mess. My friend Bryan used to call me Jessica James (my middle name is not James!).
11. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
1. Which day of the week is your fave and why?
2. If you had to watch one movie on repeat, which would it be?
3. What is your best memory from college or post HS days?
4. What kind of music fills your iPod, iTunes, or CD collection?
5. If you were stranded on an island, what are the three things you would take with you?
6. What is your favorite store and why?
7. What is your favorite accessory to wear?
8. Nails: naked, painted, fake, etc.?
9. Do you have any bad habits?
10. What are some of your important words to live by? A certain quote that inspires you?
11. Describe your perfect environment to read a book in.
Kiki @ Glammed by Tarin