Thursday, October 11, 2012

WIWW: What I Wore Wednesday

Hey all...I am linking up with the Pleated Poppy today for the What I Wore Wednesday link up!

pleated poppy


Boots :: Franco Sarto :: Macy's :: Similar
Leggings :: APT 9 :: Kohl's :: Similar
Dress :: Derek Heart :: Kohl's :: Buy it here!
Scarf :: Old Navy :: Circa 2005? I couldn't find a similar one! Sorry!

The boots are my absolute favorite riding boots I own.  Yes, I own three pairs.  Last March, I was able to score them at Macy's for 50 dollars!!! And if you checked out the link you can see it was a heck of a steal!  I just recently bought the dress and I am kicking myself for not getting another color.  Well, I guess it is not too late, I could still go get it!  Any hooooooo, I love fall and I love the clothes that the weather brings.  :)

PS Fashionistas!  I am looking for a great grey scarf.  I have been hunting like it is my job!  Here is the one on Pinterest that I found that I would love to own...but of course the link doesn't take me to the correct picture! Boo!  



If you have seen one similar, do tell!

That's..just what Jess is up to :)


No comments:

Post a Comment