Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloweenie!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Here are some super handsome pictures of the only man in my life I can count on! :) Mr. Henry Liu! We had a photo shoot a few weeks ago to create the card (above).  He is the cowardly lion!  Sadly, it hasn't stopped raining since Friday so he will just be gracing the inside of our house with his costume. No trick or treating for us! :( But, that will not stop us from wishing you and the kiddos and furry kiddos a very Happy Halloween!
I call this is modeling pose. Fo sho.

Him with the painted pumpkins!

He is a tad slobbery some all of the time!

His pumpkin!

My pumpkin!

Staring off in the distance...wondering how much longer he will have to wear the hood!

"Come on mom...let's get a treat!"

My FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE! Hear that lion ROAR!

Have you seen a cuter doggy lion?


Trick or Treat!

Wuv,
Henry Liu

2 comments:

  1. He looks adorable! This is the first year in forever that I didn't dress my boys up. Sad face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) He wore it until it was bedtime!

      Delete