Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Update



I had a really solid weekend.  I cannot complain one bit.  Other than that pesky thing called Monday. I wish Monday was part of the weekend.

Friday night was very laid back for me.  We had pizza (from my favorite place) and got caught up on raunchy reality tv.  I am too embarrassed to say what show I spent time with on Friday night. It is on Showtime and takes place in Vegas. That is all I can reveal.

#yummy
Saturday was spent inside the Horseshoe cheering on the BUCKEYES to win #3. I will tell you we were sitting in the very highest row but it was still a successful experience. My pictures turned out great, I had a great time, and loved every minute of it.  The game was pretty painful stressful during the second half, but at least we pulled out a victory!

My mom and I at the game! She is so cute! :)
The pride of OSU: the band!

Script OHIO--sorry it's upside down, we were on the opposite side of the stadium!

OH-IO!
Sunday...I really have a love hate relationship with you.  I really wanted to have a funday and go meet friends for the Browns game BUT I was SO tired I couldn't stand it.  So I was lazy all day, minus making some yummy yummy stuffed pepper soup and the 3 hours of school work I had to do because my interim grades were due today!  I can't believe we are half way through the first grading period already! Phew!

Tell me it doesn't make you hungry??!!??!!
I went super spicy with the soup this time. I am pleased, but still think I need to edit it up!  If you are interested this is the recipe I start with, but the proportions of the ingredients vary with my mood! :)

Sunday night was capped off with some Big Brother (only 1 episode left!) and KUWTK (Kourtney gave birth...).  BB was ok, I do not think any of the final 3 should win.  And KUWTK, well I am not sure I need to see birthing of babies on my tv! Enough said. 

Hope all of your weekends were great!

Thats just what Jess is up to! :)



1 comment: