Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend Update



This weekend was a good one, yet definitely not long enough!!  If only we could get someone to change the work week from five days to four. Personally, I think it is a GREAT idea.

Friday night I decided would be dedicated to crafting.  On Wednesday when I got my hair done, I found some really cute wreaths for various football teams.  I wanted to make one for OSU as it is indeed football season and my umbrella summer time wreath is out of style. So I spent the night decorating a wreath (DIY post later this week) and watching some quality television show: Dance Moms, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and Beverly Hills Nannies!

Saturday I spent the day...crafting again. My mom loved the Buckeyes wreath so much, I had to trek back to Hobby Lobby and buy a plethora of orange and brown supplies to create a Cleveland Browns wreath.  Her wreath took me four and a half hours to complete. Phew! I was certainly happy that I was able to stick with it and get it done because it is pretty!  

Next up? OSU football! Another W on the record!  Although I was in pain during the game. I am not one to complain but a woman commentator should have a voice that is worth listening to--and unfortunately I did not feel that way during the game.  I almost put the tv on mute, LOL!  I then indulged in a little romantic comedy..chick flick--What's Your Number? You should watch it if you haven't yet.  There were a few times where I burst out laughing!

Sunday was spent watching football again! I got to see great friends from OU and have some laughs! I need to do that more often!

Staying up late all weekend and have a little fun yesterday, made it hard to get up at 5:30 today when the alarm went off.  I will be honest--I stayed in bed until 6:00am! Oops!  

Hop over to Teaching in Flip Flops for a cool pencil sharpener giveaway!

Hope you all had a great weekend too! Bachelor Pad Finale tonight! Whoop whoop!

4 comments:

  1. I am going to check back to see your wreaths! I have been wanting to make one too! Dropping by from the Weekend Update Link-up! Love weekends for crafting! :)

    kaagy06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I just posted about the wreaths! :) Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Wow! lots of crafting and football for you! i wonder if I am the only blogger that doesn't love college football? Sounds like everyone is loving it- maybe I'll have to get into football. Also I am so jealous of yoru crafting skills. I can't make a thing! Just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following :) I appreciate it!

      Delete