Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday's Letters




Photobucket

Dear iPhone 5,
You have my attention! The more and more my 4 is delayed or will not charge completely...makes me MORE excited.  I love the bigger screen and lighter? thinner? YES! I just have to make it to November before I can indulge!

Dear Linda,
Thank you for selling your tickets for the OSU game to my mom! Now I get to go to the Horseshoe and watch my boys in action!

Dear OSU Buckeye Football,
Keep it up! 2-0 isn't bad for a team that caught such a bad media rap! And now that I get to be in the stadium...you better be on it! OH--IO!

Dear Glogster EDU,
Why did you have to change your entire platform?? I have spent 3 weeks getting my students used to the original platform and then BOOM you change on us!  Now we start all over! I hope your changes are bigger and better!

Dear Momma Stesh,
You are a rockstar. I hope you know how important you are and you are so STRONG! Keep your head up as you are loved!

Dear Henry Liu,
I love ya bud but you have got to cut out the constant in and out business! You are home all day...so go outside at night and play! :)

Dear CBS Big Brother,
One more week.  Just one more week. I am very annoyed with yesterday's outcome.  I cannot believe that a girl who has lived in the BB house for over 70 days can be so NAIVE and so blind.  Poor Shane, I was rooting for you. Too bad Danielle is just a puppet on Dan's string.  So at this point, I guess...Go Ian!

Dear Glee,
I cannot wait to watch the premier. I couldn't watch last night due to my tired nature and episode of Big Brother. Between Lima, NYC, LA, and anywhere in between I cannot wait to hear my New Directions sing!

Hope everyone has a great great great weekend!! :)

That's ...Just What Jess is Up To!



3 comments:

  1. Glee was AWESOME!!!! I cried at the end...LOL! I am SUCH a sap!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, such an emotional story line with the new girl's mom!! Do you think all of the graduates are gone?

      Delete
  2. can't wait for the iphone5!!

    Following you now! Have a wonderful weekend!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete