Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday's Letters: Weekend Anticipation!





Dear Rent the Runway,
I do not need to say much more that...thank you. Your site and company thrill me.  I am so happy that I get to just rent a dress and not have to stare at it  for the next year...kicking myself for never wearing it again! :)

This is the dress I rented. Cute right? 

Dear work,
At any point that you would like to slow down and give me a break I would appreciate it.  I just feel so overwhelmed and need a breather. Just so you know! 

Dear Etsy,
You get me every time. I am slightly completely ashamed to admit that I ordered off of you two times this week alone. Woah buddy! I better get my spending spree under check. However, when my new oatmeal/cream cowl arrives...I may fall in love.  

Dear Andrea and Mark,
I hope everything this weekend goes exactly how you planned for your wedding. I am thrilled to be invited and included in all of the events.  An Oktoberfest weclome party! A grand wedding and celebration! Cleveland Browns shuttle! Yes, please! :) May your marriage be as awesome as you both are!

Dear TV premier week,
Well I will certainly say that you toyed with me until Thursday night. And then... you.did.not.mess.around.  My eyes still hurt from crying.  I think I will dedicate an entire post to my shows and what I thought of their return or debut! Perhaps as a Sunday round up!

Well I have to jet. I need to hit the highway as fun and celebration awaits me in Cleveland!


Photobucket

That's...just what Jess is up to :)



1 comment:

  1. I am renting a dress from them too!
    Love their company and what a great idea, right?!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    :)

    http://nothingryhmeswithrachel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete